Dear Melville Community,


There have been some complaints ranging from noisy businesses, infrastructure or even displaced people that are occupying street corners and public land.

In this regard, the MRA has now made a complaint form available that will be captured to an independent MRA database and will be shared with the ward councillor as well.

Please use the form below in order to lodge a complaint, after first logging the issue with the relevant city authority and making note of the reference number provided. In urgent cases, please also escalate the issue with Bridget Steer on the Council Whatsapp Group.